Monday, March 17, 2014

Sorry so long!

Hi everyone!  I know I have been missing in action for over a month now and I apologize for it.  I've just had a lot on my plate this past month (even more than usual!) and I have a feeling things won't lighten up until after April.  However, I wanted to put a quick entry here and update you all on my weight loss progress.  Despite the fact that I still have a long way to go before I reach my ultimate goal weight, I am happy to say that I have lost about 35 of the 60 pounds that I had gained about a year ago and which put me at my heaviest weight ever.  I am pretty excited to have reached some of my mini short-term goals and to start being able to wear some of my clothes that had gotten too tight to wear at my heaviest.  Even though I think I may have hit a plateau weight loss wise after losing these 35 pounds, my next mini-goal is to lose another 10 pounds and I am ready to face this challenge.  Anyways, I hope you all are doing well with your weight loss efforts.  Remember no matter how little or how slow your progress has been, progress is still progress so don't forget to stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment